Tuesday 15 January 2013

Progress?

Been a funny week settling back into normality after the holiday season and yes, I'll admit it, the new year enthusiasm has waned.  Dammit.

I'm not giving up though, I'm carrying on regardless.


I'm not really sure what's knocked my motivation... I've been feeling drained and under the weather this past week and probably a little unmotivated.  I have been trying hard to stick to the Slimming World plan but I think my eye has slipped off the ball more than a few times and truth be told I'm bound to have gained tomorrow.  Shit.

Got to just get myself back up and remotivated though because I WANT this and I've proved to myself that I CAN do this; I mean I can lose 4 and a half pounds in a week when I want to!!

Am I self sabotaging?  Maybe.  This is why I need to keep my efforts in my conscious mind as much as I can so I don't wander in the wrong direction too much.  The problem with me is that is that if I think about something over and over I eventually lose all interest.  So what to do?  Habit.  I need good eating to become a habit and be fully conscious of what I'm doing till I get there.

And regain my enthusiasm.  Blogging has helped with that fo' sure! :)

Keep on keeping on x

No comments:

Post a Comment