Sunday 6 January 2013

That scary 1st post

How incredibly difficult is it to choose a blog background/colour template/fonts and all that stuff?  I really ought to just keep it simple and accept whichever format I've given by default and so not to waste hours getting it 'just so'...especially as it has taken forever to come up with this ensemble and I'm still not sure I'm happy with it.

I think it's all just delaying tactics though as choosing colours is a lot easier on the ole grey matter than blogging as this blog documents the starts of a possibly (at times anyway) painful journey of change but one I have (and want!) to make as standing still while life flies past me at 100 mph isn't an option and even if it was I don't think I'm daft enough to take it - thank goodness!!

So here I am, blogging, inspired by the legendary Tiptoechick (http://tiptoechick.blogspot.co.uk/).  I was going to link to the vid in question but I'll add it here because it's so worthwhile to watch, and I very-super-highly recommend checking out the whole channel.  Thank you for sharing your journey Dee, you've inspired me to do the same <3


1 comment:

  1. You did a fantastic job designing your blog! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete